Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Master of his domain

I try to keep this blog pretty apolitical, if only because writing about politics bores me more than a "Lord of the Rings" marathon (zing, Meimi!). There's even more daft political discussion on the Internet than daft movie talk, which is an astounding concept to swallow.

Once in awhile, though, I will at least link to something in the political arena that makes me happy/irks me/causes my brain to actually think - and this is one of those times.

Here's my basic sentiment: Logan Darrow Clements is my new hero. Even more than Brad Pitt. Which is saying a lot.

6 comments:

Doug said...

Clements seems like an OK guy except for his passion for Atlas Shrugged. Where he calls it "America's 2nd most influential book" on his campaign Web site for California governor, I think he meant to say "2nd most overrated," but maybe that's just me.

Josh said...

As someone who is heading back toward the Libertarian party, dem's fightin' words. (Ok, you caught me, I haven't read it - but I do intend to when I have a free month to spare).

Anonymous said...

I love the idea! His ruling totally sucked and I hope that he takes it (unwillingly) up the arse for it!

dkw

DAve said...

As someone who is heading back toward the Libertarian party...

To paraphrase House of Pain:

"And just like the prodigal son, he's returned."

Josh said...

House of Pain? Uh, wouldn't that be paraphrasing America's FIRST most influential book?

Josh said...

And by that, I'm obviously referring to "Treason" by Ann Coulter.