Friday, July 01, 2005

Friday Random 10: Citizens On Patrol

Last weekend, with a Random 10 full of Tupac, James Brown and "Let's Go Crazy," I... didn't leave my house once. Both Friday and Saturday nights were spent in the confines of Casa de Massey, if only for a lack of motivation. Well, with a busy holiday weekend already planned (golf, Braves, poker, "War of the Worlds"), things are lookin' up. Let us look into the mystical Friday Random 10 for clues as to how it will pan out.

1) Outkast, "Ain't No Thang"
2) Alan Jackson, "Chattahoochie"
3) Hootie & the Blowfish, "Old Man and Me (When I Go To Heaven)"
4) U2, "Holy Joe (Guilty Mix)"
5) U2, "I Will Follow (Live at Foro Autodromo, Mexico)"
6) Modern English, "I Melt With You"
7) U2, "Mysterious Ways (Apollo 440 Magic Hour Remix)"
8) Pearl Jam, "Red Dot"
9) The Dust Brothers, "Who Is Tyler Durden?"
10) The Killers, "Jenny Was A Friend of Mine"

1 comment:

Alex said...

It's Chattahoochee