Friday, July 15, 2005

Friday Random 10: Dream Warriors

For the first time in awhile, I have absolutely nothing planned for this weekend.

No weddings, no golf, no parties, no poker nights, no Braves games, no nuthin'. Combine that with my summer classes just wrapping up, and my schedule looks refreshingly open. Of course, that could change in the next five minutes - and heck, I welcome it all - but for right now, I'm just going to relax.

1) Monty Python, "Eric the Half a Bee"
2) Alanis Morissette, "Right Through You"
3) Ray Charles, "Mess Around"
4) Glenn Frey, "You Belong to the City"
5) Prince, "When You Were Mine"
6) U2, "I Threw a Brick Through a Window"
7) U2, "Everlasting Love"
8) Bruce Springsteen, "Human Touch"
9) Cheap Trick, "Surrender"
10) Outkast, "ATLiens"

Whenever the Trick shows up, you know you're in for some high times.

1 comment:

Alex said...

1) Pet Shop Boys, "Can You Forgive Her?"
2) Otis Redding, "(Sittin' on) The Dock of the Bay)
3) Dave Matthews Band, "I Did It"
4) Enya, "Storms in Africa"
5) Green Day, "American Idiot"
6) The Pogues, "The Sunnyside of the Street"
7) Blondie, "Rapture"
8) Otis Redding, "These Arms of Mine"
9) Blondie, "The Tide is High"
10) The Sundays, "Summertime"