Friday, August 19, 2005

Friday Random 10: Bud the Chud

Gotta run to the Braves game, but I always have time for my Friday Random 10.

1) U2, "Please (Live From Rotterdam)"
2) Prince, "Let's Go Crazy"
3) Genesis, "Land of Confusion"
4) Outkast, "Y'All Scared"
5) Tupac Shakur, "Me Against the World"
6) Hootie & the Blowfish, "Lean on Me (Live)"
7) Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, "Requiem, K. 626; Lacrymosa"
8) Me First and the Gimme Gimmes, "Rainbow Connection"
9) Frente, "Bizarre Love Triangle"
10) Moby, "Lift Me Up"

The most eclectic Random 10. Ever.

4 comments:

Oreoboy said...

I love that you even know Me First & the Gimme Gimmes. One of my personal faves...especially the showtunes album. I got your link on lifeofriley. I'm friends with Benji...I loved the typing icon..I forwarded it around work. Good stuff.

Lydia said...

Dude you rock!!! Me First and the Gimme Gimmes. You are know my new best friend!

Josh said...

I'm a particular fan of MF&tGG's cover of "One Tin Soldier."

"Go ahead and hate your neighbor, go ahead and cheat a friend..."

Lydia said...

I haven't heard that one. I enjoy Stairway to Heaven.