Friday, August 26, 2005

Friday Random 10: Judgment Day

Blogging has been wretched this week, and I apologize. It's my third official week as a 5th grade teacher, and there actually is some responsibility involved. The brochure said nothing about this, of course.

1) U2, "Hawkmoon 269"
2) Tupac Shakur, "Hit 'Em Up"
3) Guns N' Roses, "November Rain"
4) Pearl Jam, "Thin Air"
5) U2, "J.Swallow"
6) Ryan Adams, "Amy"
7) Avril Lavigne, "My World"
8) Macy Gray, "I've Committed Murder"
9) Prince, "Alphabet Street"
10) Public Enemy, "How to Kill A Radio Consultant"

Yes, I like Avril Lavigne - take your snotty comments and shove 'em up ya peehole. And does my sister qualify for No. 10? Not that I want to kill her, but it's a concept worth holding onto.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

actually i think avril lavigne rocks and its awesum that a teacher actually likes her!