Thursday, August 11, 2005

A Jennifer Aniston item that doesn't mention Brad (except in the headline)



Just what the hell is everybody looking at in this poster? It certainly isn't Jennifer Aniston, as les artistes de publicité would have us believe.

Kevin Costner is staring off into space, his line-of-sight at least five feet behind Aniston. Mark Ruffalo is so focused on the back of Shirley MacLaine's head, a naked Jessica Simpson picture must be taped there (and don't hold me to it, but I think he has at least one hand down his own pants). MacLaine is trying to figure out what the hell Costner is so fixated on, but slowly realizing she doesn't give a shit.

Yeah, though, the movie'll probably be great and all that.

8 comments:

DAve said...

When you asked what everyone was staring at, I thought you meant me. And my response would have been, "That gloriously bronzed slope of real estate nestled quietly between white cotton and blue denim."

Doug said...

That sounded like a poem. You're an artist, Dave.

Riley said...

Most people keep it under white cotton and blue denim, don't they? If you keep it between the cotton and the denim, couldn't it get caught in the zipper? It just sounds uncomfortable.

Riley said...

Oh, you mean her midriff.

jason said...

Thank for pointing out that there were people behind Jen. I was busy trying to see her nipples through her shirt.

alex said...

The more photos I see of Jen, the more I think it's a distinct possibility that we're twins who were separated at birth. The resemblance is just uncanny!

Marley Angel said...

Man, that's an atrocious poster. Let's hope they do better on the second run.

Kevin said...

I'm sorry...were you all saying something? My mind seemed to wander off for a bit...