Monday, August 29, 2005

Luke Perry needs the work too, ya know...

If you weren't already convinced Domino is going to be the coolest movie of 2005, check the cast listing below the poster's title.





No, I'm not talking about Christopher Walken. Or Lucy Liu. Or even Dabney Coleman, though that is admittedly very cool. No, just keep looking...

Closeted DJs and blond mullets are going to be so the rage this year. Yet again.


Afterthought: Seeing the supporting credits are in alphabetical order, do you think Brian Austin Green gave some very serious thought to dropping "Green" from his name? I can see that inner dialogue going on. "Dude, like, maybe 'Brian Green Austin' really is the way to go. 'Brian Austin' does sound good, like maybe a wrestler. A sweaty, undulating wrestler. In tight shorts. I wonder if Keira can introduce me to Orlando Bloom." Yep, it probably went a lot like that - just with a lisp.

4 comments:

Riley said...

I forget why the cast of 90210 is featured in this, but I believe they're playing themselves. And I think it's because Domino was somehow involved with 90210 itself.

Josh said...

I believe they're Domino's costars in a reality show that Walken's character is producing. And yes, they're playing themselves.

alex said...

Wow, blog spam begins. I'm sure these randoms are adding your e-mail address to their "newsletters" too. People suck.

Josh said...

Yeah, it's a pretty annoying tactic. I would never delete any comment from this blog from anybody who actually read it, but I won't stand for that crap. I delete 'em as soon as I see 'em.