Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Maybe he can arrange a jihad against that deviant infidel (and BF STeAleR!!!1!!1) Lindsay Lohan



I've run a business on eBay for over six years now, and some of my potential customers still fascinate the hell out of me. This is an e-mail I got today, from eBay user "hilary-duff-rox."

Item: CHEAPER BY THE DOZEN Hilary Duff, Tom Welling PRESS KIT (7539739108)
hilary-duff-rox is a potential buyer.


"How much does it cost to ship to Kuwait?"

Say what you will, but I love the idea of some guy sitting in Kuwait blasting Duff's CD, watching "Lizzie McGuire" bootleg DVDs while sitting in his hand-painted Agent Cody Banks chair, surrounded by Duff-adorned wallpaper that covers his mother's old paintings of Muhammad and the Crown Prince.

Of course, this could easily explain why al-Qaeda hates us.

2 comments:

Lydia said...

That is comedy. I can just picture that too. Way too much.

Anonymous said...

thats hilarious, but its also kind of creepy!