Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Most sensational, inspirational, celebrational

Statler and Waldorf were reviewing movies, and I didn't know about it? How did this get past me?

By the way, one of the interesting features of Netflix is the "Friends List." If you so choose, you can let certain people see what movies you have checked out, what's in your queue, your ratings of past rentals, etc. It's an absurd amount of information, really.

Has it affected what movies I rent, knowing I might open myself up for ridicule? Will I once again sneak Crocodile Dundee in Los Angeles into my home, when I might hear about it for years? (Hey, the first one was good - lighting could have struck twice!).

Well, with a little hesitancy, I did rent The Muppet Show: Season 1 yesterday. Just after sending me into self-conscious doubt, though, the Friends List saved me - because Meimi also has it in her queue. Of course, she'll first have to return her current rentals - The Journey of Natty Gann and The Secret of N.I.M.H. - to get it.

Nice.

3 comments:

Alex said...

I have 45 episodes of the original Muppet Show on DVD if you ever wanna borrow them... and that way no one else has to know. :)

Meimi said...

Shut your frickin' mouth, Josh. And oh yes, Natty Gann has stood the test of time!

PS May I remind you who reads my stack of US Weekly's every time they come over? It ain't Rick!

Anonymous said...

Hello

Hello

Hello

Do I have your attention Yet??? Great mystical are Here Today.. Hope You Check it out.