Friday, August 05, 2005

The tall and short of it

How does this picture manage to make both Jennie Finch and Danica Patrick seem less attractive?



I mean, this confounds me. Is one of them normal, and the other freakishly sized, or are they both just very tall/short, but not freakish?

I can't stop looking at this - it could either be Andre the Giant standing with Gene Okerlund, or Dorothy in Munchkin-land. Or most likely, Manute Bol hanging out with Willow.

If only Maria Sharapova were there to give the photo some scale...

6 comments:

Alex said...

That's nice, but where's the Friday random 10?

SER said...

Finch is 6'1, and Patrick is 5'2. This is why Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman were very careful about being photographed together.

Riley said...

How was school today? First day with kids?

Riley said...

Oh, and who are Jennie Finch and Danica Patrick?

Josh said...

You are so gay. Jennie Finch is a hottie softball player, Danica Patrick is a hottie racecar driver. And at opposite sides of the height spectrum, apparently.

Oh, and thanks for asking about school - it went very well. I'm exhausted, but I'm not completely freaked out. Yet.

Anonymous said...

Where did u find the photo of Jennie Finch and Danica Patrick? I tried downloading the photo to make it larger and it didnt work. Got some strange photo of a highway at night instead. I would love to see the full sized version of this image or tell me where to find it. My email is lovealtasenoras@aol.com and yes it would have been even better if Maria Sharapova and Cat Osterman were in the shot.