Saturday, August 27, 2005

Why does the word "heights" still make me think of that bad Jamie Walters show?



I love the Grand Canyon - been there a couple of times, done the whole Kevin Kline/Danny Glover "man, this really puts things in perspective" bullshit. But I'm not sure this would be my thing.

While I love to consider myself a fairly brave guy, two things turn me into a quivering 9-year-old girl: extreme heights and alligators (and it does pain the UGA fan in me to admit that). So Joe Rogan, take note: if you ever get me on your show, gator wrestling on this glass-bottomed monstrosity might make for some good TV.

... Actually, on second thought, sex on this thing would be quite interesting, no?

2 comments:

alex said...

"The project is still seeking an insurer, said architect David Jin"

Can't say I'm surprised.

Anonymous said...

i bought the Heights' single, "How Do You Talk to an Angel." Am I ashamed? no. Jamie walters actually went to the prom with a girl from my school, if you can believe that!