Monday, October 23, 2006

Ad and subtract

Some recent movie posters found around the 'Net:


Josh Hartnett really wants that cigarette.


So which two lives weren't linked by a moment the world would never forget?


Not to be confused with Barbershop, Barbershop 2: Back in Business, Beauty Shop, Hair Show or Nora's Hair Salon. Seriously, this is original!


I'm all for free speech, and certainly have my problems with the current administration. But am I the only one who thinks this goes way over the line?

4 comments:

Sarah said...

See, I think the Carlton Dance, like the Phoebe Buffet and Edith Bunker characters, takes considerable skill to pull off. Wasn't Alfonso Ribeiro in those old Pepsi commercials, where the little kid imitated Michael Jackson? You know, back when Pepsi was free? Good Christ, I'm old.

Doug said...

Josh Massey has found something he thinks goes over the line?

I'm puttin' this in my diary.

Josh said...

I don't really mind the movie itself. I think it's stupid, but whatever. It's that poster, proclaiming the death of a sitting president in such a realistic fashion. If a conservative had made something similar about Bill Clinton, the cries would be heard from Mars.

Josh said...

And, by the way, I would disagree with it just as vehemently if it were Clinton, Gore, Reid, Kennedy, Pelosi, etc... Well, ok, I'd find it funny if it were Kennedy.