Friday, January 26, 2007

No holds tard



Just a day after declaring Superman IV: The Quest For Peace as the worst movie of all time, the Internet Gods have conspired to slap me upside the head.

You see, while Superman IV might be awful, rancid and Crashish (a new word meaning "piece of shit movie"), it might actually be trumped in Crashitude by a little bonmot released in June of 1989: No Holds Barred, starring Hulk Hogan.

Thanks to I-Mockery.com for reminding me of this by running this very in-depth, hilarious review, which I came across today.

See, No Holds Barred isn't just any normal ol' Crashalicious flick. Uh, because - well, look up: that's ME looking all serious to the right of Hogan. Yes, with the brown hair, my mouth covered up by the shorter kid in front.

I was in No Holds Barred.

I didn't have any lines, and you won't find an IMDB page for me. Instead, I'm an anonymous (until now!) extra, there to show the audience that Hulk Hogan - excuse me, Rip - is a wrestler who just loves his child fans. (Incidentally, that's my sister under Hogan's right arm. The one that looks like she has Down's Syndrome. She grew up to be named one of Atlanta's 50 most beautiful people. Swear.)

No comments: