Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Birthday boy

My birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks, and The Girl is freaking out.

See, she blew the pants off of Christmas, buying me everything I'd even mentioned wanting in our six months together.

I got The Jersey.

I got The Books.

I got The Butt Guard.

She done good - real good. Expectations were blow'D the f up. Or Hiroshim'D, as her people say.

Now it's just two months later, though, and she has no idea what else to buy. Her Good Idea Load was blown in December, and it hasn't refilled just yet. And quite honestly, I've tried to think of something but have failed.

So now it's your job, M.A.I. readers. Help her out, and fill the comments section with any birthday present ideas. Of course, I told her she is really the only thing I want.

Wearing this, of course.

11 comments:

Sarah said...

From the looks of that picture, you would think her going out with you would be gift enough. I kid. Really.

Josh said...

You'll get no arguments from me.

Alex said...

I think she should get you one of these: www.rotorooter.com/john

Dennis said...

duh..tell her to get you this:

http://www.amazon.com/Somebodys-Gotta-Say-Neal-Boortz/dp/0060878207/sr=1-1/qid=1170971439/ref=pd_bbs_1/105-9264645-2977244?ie=UTF8&s=books

Lu said...

mangroomer.com

Anonymous said...

A gift certificate to Mr. Plumber would be great!

jason said...

Arrested Development DVD's. What, are only clever and sarcastic entries allowed?

Josh said...

Have 'em all.

And actually, sarcastic entries were all I expected.

Anonymous said...

a new vaccum cleaner?

Anonymous said...

Or 2 new tires for your sister's durango? She is the greatest, you know...

The Girl said...

Actually, I seriously thought about getting a vacuum cleaner. I spent a good 20 minutes looking at them at Target. I figured it would benefit a lot of people, but I was afraid that if I got Josh a vacuum cleaner, his next gift to me would be an iron.