Thursday, March 15, 2007

Fun With Google, Part XXIV

Once more, it's time to play "How the Hell Did You Get Here?" This game is brought to you courtesy of Sitemeter, that little tag at the bottom of this page which reads how individual readers were brought to Martians Attacking Indianapolis.

(Please also note the clickable links at the top of the page, which are called "ads." You click on them, I get money. Click, money. So click, even if you're not necessarily interested in rental property, Dreamgirls, thigh implants, or whatever-the-hell-else is being sold.)

Anyway, the recent Google searches delivered people to my Internet doorstep:

  • jonathan mcginty, chicago
  • bears favored
  • GRIDIRON+bookie
  • john mayer jessica simpson
  • buckhead bettyz
  • rem texarkana video
  • meaning of outkast xplosion
  • oscar nominated short documentary
  • daniel radcliffe cocksize
  • deangelo hall myspace layout
  • joshua massey
  • artie lange death pool
  • PINKO KIKUCHI
  • "rehearsing a dream"
  • who will win the oscars?
  • children of men indianapolis
  • st. patrick day drinking
  • radcliffe "cock size"
  • ryan phillippe
  • daniel radcliffe "cock size"
  • Joshua Massey
  • mycockrewards.com
  • Leonardo DiCaprio photos
  • governor purdue time management
  • "baby dick" shorts
  • "jamie walters" and vegas
  • luci moby -dick

First, may I say I am sickened by the number of people who want to see Harry Potter's wang (I refuse to use the "magic wand" joke that's been more overused than the tired duo of "Britney Shears" and "Indiana Jones will have to use a walker in his next movie" combined.) Of course, I am even more put off by the fact that my blog comes up in any search for those pictures.

Of course, I'm questioning my own sexuality with the repeated inclusion of obviously gay-sounding terms like "dick," "cocksize" and "John Mayer."

There are good folks out there, looking for some good info, and finding a good time on ol' MAI, though. Best wishes on ya if your Internet browsing takes you to the lands of St. Patrick's Day, R.E.M., Children of Men, or my ol' buddy Luci Butler (who has played with Moby many a'time.) And you're darn right, searcher - as far as I know, she is minus a dick.

3 comments:

Dennis said...

I new I'd get busted in my search for "baby dick" shorts. very few stores carry them, you know?

Jmac said...

Woo-hoo!

Though I've never been to Chicago.

Sheila West said...

How the hell did I get here????

I saw your comments in someone else's blog--or maybe your comments were in MY blog (I don't recall). I'm a "comment" kinda blogger. I like to read comments, and I like to GET comments. If I read a comment that I find intriging, I will click that person's tag and follow it down the rabbit hole back to their blog/web site. If their blog/web site impresses me, I will paste/include the link to their blog/web site in the list of bogs/web sites I frequent everyday.

At the moment, the list of blogs/web sites I frequent on a daily basis is manageable. I fear in another few months it might balloon out of proportion. (Just so darned many interesting people out there!)

But that's how I found you. And yes, I come here EVERY day now.

And since you asked, I'll start clicking those links up top now.