Friday, August 31, 2007

"Hey, It's Friday, Let's Watch A Kick-Ass FOOTBALL Music Video!"

Forget liver disease - I'm pretty sure Walter Payton died of embarrassment over this. Even in his lyrics, he's pleading, "Dammit, just remember I'm doing this for charity. Please realize this. Christ."

Jim McMahon, on the other hand, is only envisioning the lucrative music career sure to follow.

I miss the '80s.



In six hours, when you're mindlessly muttering "We're just here to do the Super Bowl Shuffle" under your breath, no thanks will be required.

2 comments:

DAve said...

"I"m not here/to feathers ruffle". Wow. Reach much?

The best part is the fact Kevin Butler didn't participate.

Josh said...

I was wondering about Butler myself. I watched about four minutes of it looking for him, but couldn't take it any longer after seeing the fourth white guy trying to move his arms to the beat.