The recent Google searches delivered people to my Internet doorstep:
- "buckhead betty"
- "peter king wet himself'"
- "buckhead betty's hbo"
- "I've got this Christian girlfriend now and she's trying to get me to be a better man and reconnect with my son and I'm trying to get her to renounce God and fuck me and I just want to prove to her that I'm wort"
- "nfl draft"
- "jonathan coryell"
- "benny parsons"
- "i love him long time golden globes"
- "rinko kikuchi i love him long time"
- "myspace for what you dream of"
- "artie lang death pool"
- "arrested development 'what are the odds?' maybe tonight"
- "Jerome Bettis Cock Size"
- "deangelo hall talkin trash pictures for myspace"
- "picture of edgerrin james kicking himself"
- "seneca wallace myspace layouts"
- "pinko kikuchi"
- "Brian Duff Indianapolis"
- "mel and the party hats"
- "indianapolis emmys"
- "nom de doom"
- "moscone bail bonds shirt"
1) I had at least 30 folks - no exaggeration - come here due to some variation on Rinko Kikuchi's "love him long time" quote. I particularly like the one who spelled her name "pinko" and still got here because of my recent comment re: Superman being a communist.
2) The long, painfully dirty quote about a "Christian girlfriend" was taken directly from an episode of "Arrested Development." I quoted it months ago because, well, it was painfully dirty.
3) I'm glad somebody else out there is giving Moscone's Bail Bonds its due for being a leader in its industry. (Ok, fine - it was Joe Pantoliano's business in Midnight Run, and recently the name of my fantasy baseball team.)
4) I don't know Brian Duff. I do know Jonathan Coryell. And Peter King is a columnist for Sports Illustrated, but I'm not sure he has soiled himself recently.
5) I honestly don't know what "Buckhead Betty's hbo" refers to, but at least 10 people came to M.A.I. because of it.
6) I'm here for all of your Jerome Bettis cock size wants and needs.
7) Seriously, though: somebody out there actually went to Google and searched for "Jerome Bettis cock size," probably expecting to find something. What a weird world. (Yeah, I know. It was probably Dave.)