Apologies for the light posting this week; I guess having a job I care about really cuts into the blogging time. When I was merely in charge of 5th grade minds, shirking my duties was a lot easier.
Anyway, I'm headed to Chicago this morning for Pasqua's bachelor party. Knowing this group, not a helluva lot is planned in advance, so any recommended Chi-town activities will be appreciated. I will, by God, try to get to the Art Institute of Chicago and stare at Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande.
Anyway, gotta finish packing my lace undergarments. Here's the 10:
1) Bruce Springsteen, "The Long Goodbye"
2) The Bangles, "Where Were You When I Needed You"
3) Avril Lavigne, "How Does It Feel"
4) John Ottman, "Main Titles" (from Superman Returns)
5) Pearl Jam, "Hey Foxymophandlemama, That's Me"
6) Kanye West, "Skit #3"
7) Joan Baez, "The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down"
8) U2, "Big Girls Are Best"
9) Guns N' Roses, "Don't Cry"
10) Trans-Siberian Orchestra, "Christmas Canon"