Friday, February 08, 2008

Friday Random 10: The Final Sacrifice

Apologies for the light posting this week; I guess having a job I care about really cuts into the blogging time. When I was merely in charge of 5th grade minds, shirking my duties was a lot easier.

Anyway, I'm headed to Chicago this morning for Pasqua's bachelor party. Knowing this group, not a helluva lot is planned in advance, so any recommended Chi-town activities will be appreciated. I will, by God, try to get to the Art Institute of Chicago and stare at Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande.

Anyway, gotta finish packing my lace undergarments. Here's the 10:

1) Bruce Springsteen, "The Long Goodbye"
2) The Bangles, "Where Were You When I Needed You"
3) Avril Lavigne, "How Does It Feel"
4) John Ottman, "Main Titles" (from Superman Returns)
5) Pearl Jam, "Hey Foxymophandlemama, That's Me"
6) Kanye West, "Skit #3"
7) Joan Baez, "The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down"
8) U2, "Big Girls Are Best"
9) Guns N' Roses, "Don't Cry"
10) Trans-Siberian Orchestra, "Christmas Canon"

1 comment:

DAve said...

"I will, by God, try to get to the Art Institute of Chicago and stare at Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande."

Horning in on my territory, now?