Friday, February 01, 2008
Friday Random 10: Eddie Lives!
I'll let Doug explain.
1. Click on this link for Wikipedia's random-article generator. Whichever Wikipedia entry comes up is the name of your band.
2. Click on this link for the Random Quotations page. The last four words of the last quotation on the page are the name of your album.
3. Click on this link for interesting Flickr photographs from the last seven days. The third picture on the page is the artwork for your album.
Put them all together and you've got your album...
Massey again. That's mine above, obviously.
I'm a sucker for this kind of stuff. Feel free to post links to your own in the comments thread.
1) Flogging Molly, "Tomorrow Comes a Day Too Soon"
2) Ray Charles, "Yesterday"
3) R.E.M., "Final Straw"
4) Outkast, "Millennium"
5) U2, "Is That All?"
6) Hootie & the Blowfish, "Time (Live)"
7) John Williams, "Leaving Home" (from Superman)
8) Hootie & the Blowfish, "A Smile"
9) Outkast, "She Lives in My Lap"
10) Alan Silvestri, "Main Theme" (from Back to the Future)
Ok, songs about "tomorrow," "yesterday," "millennium," "time" and the future. Even my album title could fit the theme.
Please analyze the meaning of this for me. I'm not completely awake yet.
6:45 p.m. update: I wanted to do one more, because I'm a dork.