Monday, October 27, 2008

Cock it to me

I'm not yet ready to discuss yesterday's Atlanta Falcons loss without launching into a bile-laced diatribe that would not only ruin your day, but the day of anybody within 50 feet of you. So let's talk about a good thing - specifically, this week's Georgia-Florida matchup in Jacksonville.

You've seen this before:



Yes, ha-ha, a sign I made two years ago. Funny the first time you saw it, stale the 37th. So it needs an updatin'.

My question: Who should replace Michael Adams on this year's version of the poster? I don't hate Adams as much since his pro-playoff argument, and then there's the small issue of a fellow tailgater who now works for him (job politics are a nasty bitch). So I'm ready to transfer the title of Sir Cockness to another deserving person.

Please leave your nominations in the comments section.

3 comments:

Bobby said...

Mark May immediately comes to mind but I'm not sure if that's a good fit here.

Doug said...

Yeah, May is a good one. But why not just go with Urban Meyer?

Lu said...

-Petrino

-Curt Schilling

-Hannity