Thursday, December 04, 2008

Betcha Bottom $180 Dollars

Ok, how absurd is this?



Oh, of course:

ab⋅surd [ab-surd, -zurd]
-adjective
1. totally fucking awesome; cooler than your butt:
ex. Michael J. Fox is absurd in "Teen Wolf"

I'm not sure if you can tell by the picture, but that thing is full-sized, man. Three feet tall, professionally framed. And all for the low, low Sam's Club price of $177.99.

I'm not kidding - the Conyers, GA Sam's Club is selling a framed, mounted art print of Rocky III for $180. Who did they think was going to buy that? Hell, I'm not even going to pay $180 for that. And by "I'm not," I mean I probably will. By the end of business Friday.

Please talk me out of this, if you possibly can.

Thursday night NFL:
Oakland @ San Diego (-9). PICK: San Diego

3 comments:

the fiancee said...

What she says: If anyone should try to talk you out of buying this piece of cra- I mean, ART, it should be me. But I want you to be happy, so I think you should just use the money you were going to spend on me for Christmas, and go buy it today. No, really. Consider it an early Christmas present. Seriously. I'm not just saying that.

What she means: I don't care what you do with your money, but if you spend almost $200 on that piece of crap, I better be getting something shiny and expensive for Christmas.

Chip Houston said...

WTF were you doing at Sam's Club in Conyers?

Carrie said...

Do it!!