Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"I got two words for ya, Jake. Prom Queen. Material."



That's actor Eric Christian Olsen, playing a high school senior in 2001's Not Another Teen Movie. He was 24.



That's actor Eric Christian Olsen, playing a high school senior in 2002's The Hot Chick. He was 25.



That's actor Eric Christian Olsen, playing a high school senior in 2003's Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd. He was 26.



That's actor Eric Christian Olsen, playing a high school senior in Fired Up, which is being released on Friday. He's 31. Only 15 months younger than I am.

I could sit here and rail against the actor for still taking these parts, or slam the producers for hiring him. But, of course, that would be a mask for my true irritation - the fact that I don't have the guy's genetics.

Facebook has granted me the unfortunate ability to look at pictures from high school next to ones from last month, and suffice to say, I don't think I could pass as a high schooler anymore. So screw that guy for being able to (arguably). Screw him and his dreamy blue eyes.

(Oh, and check out Not Another Teen Movie. It's a lot funnier than it should be.)

2/19 update: That's actor Eric Christian Olsen, putting his goddamn arm around my sister. Yew keep yer dayum hands off her!

3 comments:

Riley said...

Eric Christian Olsen's desperation to be famous is the thing that bothers me most.

Anonymous said...

Your sister is hot. Is she single? Ahhhh the enjoyment of posting a possibly offensive (not sure what your relationship is with your sister) comment on the internet anonymously.

Jamie Massey said...

I knew that picture would come in handy someday!!!

Jamie