Monday, February 23, 2009

The morning after

From yesterday: What will make me happy? Rourke winning. An honestly moving moment for Ledger. A show under three hours long.

Gotta go with 0-for-3 on that one. Rourke lost, the show ended up dragged on after a great start, and Ledger's win wasn't the moment I hoped it would be. Having his family accept the award was a good idea, but, I don't know - I just wanted something more.

Oh, and Seth Rogen and James Franco should host next year. Them, of course, or Justin Timberlake - whose ESPY performance is still the best hosting job I've ever seen.

Sixteen out of 24 on the predictions. I've done better, I've done worse.

2 comments:

Krista said...

I was hoping Jen would punch out Angelina but that obviously didn't happen...they (Brangelina) were good at doing the 'let's act like we're laughing' thing when Jen was presenting right in front of them.

Jamie Massey said...

Hey- do you have the video of Seth and James Franco doing the Oscar parody? I missed it and keep reading about it. I want to see it!