Saturday, February 28, 2009

Multicultural learnings

A couple weeks ago, I watched a movie called Tokyo Gore Police because, well, it was called Tokyo Gore Police. Plus, my fiancee was born in Japan, and I thought this would be a neat way to gain insight into her culture.

Now I've been with her for almost three years, and I've met her Japanese mother multiple times. I've eaten more Asian food from 2006 on than I did in my first 30 years combined. But they've obviously been keeping a few things from me.

I didn't know they had these in Japan:



Or that this kind of stuff happened with alarming regularity:



Or that Japanese people could do this:



Those, by the way, were the three tamest images I could find from Tokyo Gore Police. Needless to say, it was fucking awesome.

3 comments:

Dennis said...

available on netflix?

Megs said...

Dude. I dated a guy who looked like that once. It was a real bitch getting the condom on.

Josh M. said...

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that the mutant cock FIRES BULLETS. As if it couldn't get cooler.

And yes, it's available on Netflix - that's how I saw it. I certainly wouldn't go to a theater and risk being around the weirdos who would see this. Like me.