Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Safety in numbers

Atlanta Falcons safety William Moore has been wearing #24 in all preseason activities, but the rookie has cut a deal. He will now wear #25 to honor Missouri teammate Aaron O'Neal, who died in 2005.

Cornerback Von Hutchins will give Moore No. 25 in exchange for a donation to the Lupus Foundation of America. Hutchins' mother has lupus, and the six-year veteran supports the Georgia chapter of the foundation.

He said he's happy to help the rookie carry the memory a teammate, adding he has worn four different numbers since high school and isn't attached to No. 25.

"It will be a great opportunity for both of us to do something that's special to both of our hearts," he said.

Nice story, huh?

BUT WHAT THE FUCK AS I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THIS?

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Now it's a collectors item. I also left comments on some more of your further down posts. So look at them. Listening to the Survivor song while I write this. Nice....nice.

Jamie Massey said...

That made me laugh outloud!

Adam said...

Dude. I've got the same auto on my own authentic helm. We're totally going to have to start a collecting frenzy with Moore 24 stuff.