Monday, May 04, 2009

Trip the light

Last night, on the way home from an unbelievably funny (seriously, unbelievably funny) movie, The Fiancee's eagle eyes spotted something almost as hilarious.



The iPhone can't take a good picture to save its damn life, but that's a Fuddrucker's sign with the "ddru" burnt - or broken - out. On a comedy scale, it almost lived up to that surprisingly excellent stupid fantastic movie we saw in the two hours previous.

More on the film tomorrow, by the way. I'm still working up the nerve to reveal the title.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

17 AGAIN!!! I know that's what it is! Don't try to hide it! I'm just jealous I haven't seen it yet.

Doug said...

"X-Men Origins: Wolverine." I noticed you didn't say the hilarity was intentional.

Meimi said...

17 Again!! DO NOT DENY THE EFRON!!!

Cal said...

When I lived in Florida, rumor has it that a hurricane (or maybe a drunk) ripped off the "G" on the Black Angus restaurant sign.
I couldn't drive past it without giggling like a 12-year-old.