Thursday, August 20, 2009

Facecrook

Earlier today, CNN posted an article about "the 12 most annoying types of Facebookers."

The author comes up with various Facebook personas, including "the Let-Me-Tell-You-Every-Detail-of-My-Day Bore," "The Bad Grammarian" and "The Sympathy-Baiters."

What an original idea. It makes me wish I'd thought of it. Nine months ago.

Update: Ok, so I got a link from CNN. Guess I have to spell it out - I don't actually think CNN ripped off a blog regularly read by a grand total of about 10 people (a generous estimate). Relax.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog post bears little resemblance to CNN's article. I doubt they plagiarized you as you oh-so subtly implied.

Anonymous said...

Eh....this idea is about as original as updating all your friends 15x a week that you're working out. Yawn.

Krista said...

Josh, get real. At least 11 ppl read your blog. Duh.

Krista said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dennis said...

anonymous is s pussy.

Carrie said...

This "Anonymous" just doesn't know you Josh.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous people are douchebags!